Menu Menu. Search Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Search titles only. Search Advanced search…. Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Search Advanced…. Log in Register. What's new. New posts Search forums.

New posts New media New media comments New resources Latest activity. New media New comments Search media. Latest reviews Search resources. Upcoming Events Recent Events. JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Thread starter bluey Start date Jan 13, Jul 15, Hi to all. Jun 2, 2, 1, Hi friend, I cant offer any help on this but would like to see a thread for discussion on various options, including d.

In how hard it is to source and build a d. One that already has been tried and tested by the community with several user builds? Reactions: Turvey and bluey.

Beef36 RPM. Jul 14, Last edited: Aug 4, Reactions: bluey. Flibbberflops RPM Premium. Jun 17, 69 I have the T 3 Dof if you have any questions? Beef36 said:. I've tried quite a few of them and no domestic motion platform is realistic in my opinion. But motion is really good fun and makes any car racing game come alive.

I highly recommend it. My favorite was the D-Box. The motion felt more natural, it was really quiet and is commercial grade. I can't speak for the durability of the ProSimu and Next Level v3 motion platforms. Below are 3 videos where you can hear the motion platforms: ProSimu.

Flibbberflops said:.Here we have a motion system that is a complete custom package developed in house by Prosimu.

ProSimu T1000 5M 4DOF Motion Cockpit Review By The SRG (Part 1)

From the design to the materials used in the platforms construction. The T cockpit is a simple but effective design that just gets the job done.

Prosimu T1000 Motion Rig Full Review

With a solid feel in the pedal tray and seat mount. The only flex I could find was in the wheelbase assembly. Super stiff is not an easy thing to do with a single arm construction with attachment points on only one side of the assembly. Of course you can just buy the motion platform by itself and mount whatever cockpit you want.

Moving on to the motion platform section, we have a mostly robust heavy assembly. At first I was concerned about how thin the metal is where the PRS actuators are secured. But I never noticed any problems during use while pushing the system very hard. Now this is a SimTools centric system. And while SimTools would never be called user friendly, Prosimu does give the new user the easiest path I have seen to date to get the system up and running.

SimTools can be a daunting application to someone not familiar with it and some may not feel it is right for them. But if you take your time and test the settings and features that are explained in the page manual. I think most will be able to master it. Of course I was running it at Sebring. The movement felt jerky even when rolling over the smooth pavement sections of this circuit. However it was not difficult to find a smoother setting by setting the slider to Of course all settings when using a motion platform are subjective depending on the users preferences.

Once I had become more familiar with using SimTools to tweak all the available tuning options, I was able to find satisfactory settings for any car that I tested.

I also tested in Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2. Where I was also able to get what I felt were good settings that gave me a proper sense of what the cars suspension was doing. First I went to the Rally cars in iRacing. The video you see really does not do it justice you have to be in the seat.

I was also able to dial in the traction loss movement to what I felt was pretty realistic for a car sliding on the dirt. So after spending a few hours with the Rallycross cars, it was time to push this system even harder. Not only on how far you can push the travel elements of this system but also its durability.

Launching off consecutive jumps, some larger that others, and then the hard off center landings can be pretty brutal. But also as much fun as I ever had in a motion system I think. Here again after pushing for a few hours, I did not detect any problems with the actuators or the motion platforms constructed parts.

Even the motors temperature when touched, never got over the rooms ambient temperature. While I cannot attest to the long term durability of the actuators under these conditions, I can say that they are solidly build units that can take whatever you dish out to them in the near term. I did experience some issues that I pretty sure where caused by the electric motors in this system. Not entirely surprising seeing that the motor cables used here are not shielded. And the limited shielding the motor controller box has.

I was able to limit it a bit with ferrite chokes attached to the all the cabling used during my testing. But extra grounding wires attached to the pedals and wheelbase would work much better. And of course proper shielding in the cabling would be the best solution.Made with a square steel tube, ultra-precise laser cutting, allows for maximum rigidity.

This simulator could be dynamics with actuators in option. In the rare event, you experience an issue our standard 2 Year Limited Warranty protects your investment. Simply contact our dedicated customer support team to request a return authorization number. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.

You must be logged in to post a review. It is suitable for all types of players. We deliver worldwide. With a T 3 motion, you add one more freedom axis and you can simulate the loss of grip of the rear axle oversteer or the mass transfer.

With a T 5 motion, It's the ultimate simulator to get the most out of your games. Recommended for pilots or people wanting the best of simulation or simracer. Simple push down to lock mechanism with 10 wheels included in a box.

The GTtrack is the ultimate cockpit for serious sim racers looking for rigidity, complete adjustability and a true race car seating position. Formula Pro LCD steering wheel, integrated 4. Fits standard 3 holes 50,8mm PCD adapters. Formula steering wheel, custom backlit buttons, and CNC machined aluminum knobs.

Formula steering wheel, standard buttons non backlit and resin knobs.

prosimu t1000

Touring steering wheel with a genuine OMP mod Superquadro suede steering wheel, mm diameter. Backlit or standard buttons and aluminum knobs. Touring steering wheel with a genuine MOMO mod 30 suede steering wheel, mm diameter. When operating the Sim Pedals Sprint near their maximum force capability, they need a very sturdy mount to your rig.

If you want to mount your pedals to a baseplate first instead of mounting them individually, our Sim Pedals Sprint Baseplate is your product of choice. Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint are a perfect choice for both casual simracers as well as eSports professionals. A strong, compact and highly adjustable design with custom electronics and powerful SmartControl software.

Fully adjustable pedal geometry and force up to 65kg at the brakelimitless configuration options in the software. Triple monitor mounts free standing. The perfect compliment to your sim-racing rig!

It is rock-solid, for the demanding sim racer! Made from high-grade aluminum profile extrusion. The Trak Racer RS6 is a fully adjustable gaming machine. Featuring a very study rig with the adjustable pedal plate, wheel mount, and bucket seat. The RS6 is predrilled for all the big name brands in Gaming Peripherals.Menu Menu. Search Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Search titles only. Search Advanced search….

Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Search Advanced….

Prosimu T1000 5M 4DOF Motion System Review Part 2 “The Setup”

Log in Register. What's new. New posts Search forums. New posts New media New media comments New resources Latest activity. New media New comments Search media. Latest reviews Search resources. Upcoming Events Recent Events. JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Next Level Motion Platform vs.

prosimu t1000

ProSimu T Thread starter gefa Start date Mar 26, Mar 26, 1 0 Hi all, Bit of a noob here looking for a reasonably priced motion solution.

Apr 28, As value goes the ProSimu wins outright. I own the NLM V3 and it's excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it, it's a very well engineered and the software is fantanstic. But I wouldn't recommend the Next Level cockpit, it's a cheaply made flexing pile of trash including the seat. So if you want to enjoy the NLM V3 it deserves to be used on a worthy cockpit which will require working out a DIY mounting solution on your chosen cockpit.

The seat width mounting hole spacing on the NLM platform aren't standard either, so that too requires some work to mount a bottom mount seat. My entire rig evolved over time leading me down this path of the completed build I'm completely happy with today, but if I were to compress the time and cost involved it would be a lot of hassle and a large bill.

But that's high-end sim racing, you just don't really know until you've dived in and tried different things. Last edited: Mar 26, Reactions: Mr Latte and BrainsBush.

ProSimU T1000 Racing Simulator

BrainsBush RPM. Jun 16, I only can speak for the NLR v3 from my own experience. I just love it. Things you could take into consideration which I also did before choosing between the available solution on the market.I imagined that it would only enhance the driving experience you get with the P5MP system. When I asked Prosimu about me doing this, I was happy to find that they have their own custom mounting system available.

So no custom bracket fabrication needed on my part. The welded all metal brackets have the same powder coated finish that the rest of the P5MP platform has.

Which makes them an aesthetically pleasing add on. They come with all the hardware bits you will need to get a P1-X cockpit properly mounted. But it also brings a higher level of stiffness to the ride. As you might imagine I did notice a different driving experience with the P1-X mounted. Which only enhanced the already great driving experience you get when running this motion system.

When you purchase the P5MP motion system from Prosimu it will ship with four of the mm brackets and two of the mm brackets. So no extra charge to get your cockpit mounted. You must be logged in to post a comment. Fanatec Clubsport V2.

prosimu t1000

More videos. Share this with your friends via:. Visited times, 1 visits today. Category: HardwareReviews. Tags: assetto corsabodnarcomputer racingD-BOXf1fanatecforzagamergaminggran turismoHeusinkveldHPPIMSAinside sim racingiracinglogitechmomomotion simulatornascaroculusonline racingPS4racingracing pedalsracing seatracing simulatorracing wheelrfactorsccashifterSim LabSim Racingsim racing cockpitsim racing garagesimracingsimulationsimulatorsimxperiencesparcothrustmastertriple monitorvrWECXBOXXero Play.

Next Fanatec Clubsport V2. Related Videos. Be the First to Comment! Notify of.It is suitable for all types of players. We deliver worldwide.

If your ultimate goal is to have a T 5 motion, you can start with a T 2 motion with 2 ProSimu PRS actuators then take the option 3 motion and finally 2 additional actuators PRS in order to obtain a T 5 Motion. If your goal is to have a T 3 motion, you can buy a T 2 motion 2 Dyadic actuators then later buy the option 3 actuator.

Below 50 mm, you feel only the car and not the effects of the road. There are several types of the simulator on the market, seat movers 2 cylinders at the back of the seatsimulators with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 … actuators or motors below or on the sides of the simulator.

Dynamic simulators give you information on the behavior of the car, the inclination of the road. They allow you to feel the vehicle and the road. This is very important if you want to improve or just feel a new dimension. At ProSimu, we decided to offer you the best sensations with our different simulators and keep in mind the quality and the price.

We sell hundreds of simulators around the world every year. We have upgraded our simulators at each production. The more actuators you have, the more you can simulate, transcribe the sensations of the road and the vehicle. With a T 3 motion, you add one more freedom axis and you can simulate the loss of grip of the rear axle oversteer or the mass transfer.

ProSimU T1000 2M Motion Simulator

If you like the rally or the propulsion car, it will be this type of simulator that you will need. With a T 4 motion, you have this sensation of suspended effect, you feel the 4 suspensions and you feel better bumps and jumps. To advise for future pilots or training. With a T 5 motion, you combine the strengths of T 4 motion and oversteer rear traction loss. Recommended for pilots or people wanting the best of simulation or simracer. We can use fast actuators with little weight to lift.

The choice of a 40kg actuator from Dyadic is sufficient for our T 2 and 3 motion simulators because it keeps a good speed in most cases, which is not the case with 60kg. For the T 4 and 5 motions simulators, we have to completely lift the simulator, the pilot and the peripherals, about kg, and we also have to keep speed and a proper acceleration to simulate the car and the road. When the actuator must lift kg, they must still have a lot of power to take into account the kinetic energy stored during the movements.

We are the only ones currently producing these actuators with quality, price, and specifications in mind.Now this is a very long video, even when compared to my usual lengthy reviews. This directly reflects the build complexity of this platform. The metal beams and other bits that make up this platform are what I consider to be rather heavy duty.

And this a good thing. All the parts have a nice black powder coat finish on them. The welds on the larger load bearing beams are nice and thick. Creating a good durability expectation. Actually assembly of is a bit more involved than say a profile style platform. There are many bolts and nuts to cinch down here. And some of the attachment points required some creativity to be employed to get them properly located for fixing.

So slow and steady was the rule for this build. For the yaw element of this platform, Prosimu has chosen to go with transfer bearings. Which I think is a very good choice.

prosimu t1000

And the fact that they are used at all four corners of the moving base, ensures the SCN6 actuator has a very smooth and easy to move platform.

Much better solution than a single pivot bearing used in many other yaw capable cockpits. The top frame assembly is the heaviest part of this unit. I managed to get it assembled and installed by myself, but I would recommend having a friend help you out.

Of course the heft is directly proportionate to the forces it will be subject to from the four mm travel actuators. Speaking of which. Call the PRS they deliver what I would consider some very good specs.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *